The audit activities carried out by the firm and by ecoplan are predominantly determined by the statutory task, which consists mainly in the execution of the legally or contractually prescribed as well as the voluntary audits of the annual accounts.
A network of cooperating law firms, which has been built over many years completes our range of services on an international level.
Very high standards of quality assurance and quality control apply to the audit activities. These standards are preset by the industry and are under constant review (Peer Review).
Scope of services
- Audits of annual accounts and consolidated accounts (HGB / UGB / SWISS GAAP FER / IFRS)
- Due diligence within the framework of acquisitions of companies
- Company valuation
- Audits according to the Makler- und Bauträgerverordnung (Regulation for Estate Agents and Developers in Germany)
- Review and creation of remedial concepts and insolvency plans
- Review of over-indebtedness
- Special audits within the framework of foundations, conversions, mergers
- Embezzlement audits
- International Accounting (IFRS)
- Audits of foundations